Call Now+94 78 347 0633
05 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
07 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
14 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
05 Days Package
- Tour No 1: Sigiriya, kandy, NuwaraEliya,Galle, Colombo.
- Tour No 2: Gem City, Wild Life, Hill Country, Kandy/ Dambulla, Sigiriya.
- Tour No 3: Ancient Cities, Kandy, Hill Country.
- Day 1 Morning leave from Sigiriya. Visit to Kashshapa Lion Rock.over night stay in Sigiriya
- Day 2 Morning leave to Kandy visit to Dalada Maligawa (Scared Tooth Relice) Walk aroundthe Kandy city.over night stay in Kandy
- Day 3 Morning Procced to Nuwara Eliya,superb high country scenery.Lunch at Nuwara Eliya. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 4 Morning Leave for Galle on the beach at leisure. over night stay in Galle.
- Day 5 Morning leave to Colombo afternoon visit to colombo city
- Day 1 Morning proceed to Rathnapura the “City of Gems” Visit a Gem mine and a Gem Museum enroute Proceed to Udawalawe National Park which is famous for Elephants Overnight stay at Udawalawe.
- Day 2 Morning leave to Nuwara Eliya, Tea carpeted hills and cloud mountains. Lunch en route. Sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya and Hakgala Botanical Gardens.Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 3 Leave to Kandy.The last Kingdom in Srilanka the living world Heritage. Evening visit the Dalada maligawa (Temple of the Sacred ToothRelic of Budda)and The Kandyan Cultural show. Over night stay in Kandy.
- Day 4 Morning leave to Habarana. En route visit Dambulla cave Temple, Spice Gardens, Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Overnight at Habarana.
- Day 5 Morning at leisure. Afternoon return to Colombo.
- Day 1 Mornning leave to Anuradapura the first capital in Srilanka 3rd c B.C-8th c A.D visiting Negambo. Afternoon Sightseeing overnight saty in Anuradapura.
- Day 2 Morning leave to Polonnaruwa en route visit Mihintale(Cradle of Buddhism)late afternoon tour around the city.
- Day 3 Morning leave to Sigiriya. Visit the Rock Fortress belongs to 5th Century A.D. Afternoon proceed to Kandy visiting Dambulla Cave Temple en route Overnight stay in Kandy.
- Day 4 Morning visit Dalada Maligawa ,the Sacred tooth Relic of Buddaha. Sightseeing and Shopping in Kandy. Afternoon leave to NuwaraEliya.
- Day 5 Morning Sightseeing in NuwaraEliya mist clad enchanting hill resort planned by homesick English tea planters, A visit to a tea estate and Hakgala Botnical Gardens. Afternoon leave to Colombo via Ginigathhena.