Call Now+94 78 347 0633
05 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
07 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
14 Days PackageClick Here to See More Details
07 Days Package
- Tour No 1: Negambo,Sigiriya,Polonnaruwa,Kandy,NuwaraEliya,Yala,Galle,Hikkaduwa,Colombo
- Tour No 2: Hill Country, Kandy, Ancient Cities, East Coast.
- Tour No 3: Ancient Cities, Kandy, Arugambay, Udawalawe, Gem City
- Day 1Morning leave to Negambo visit Negambo Fish market. Afternoon leave to Sigiriya visiting the Sigiriya Rock Forest 05th C En sightseeing over night stay at Sigiriya.
- Day 2Morning proceed to Polonnaruwa Ancient city afternoon visit to Dambulla Rock Temple over night stay in Sigiriya.
- Day 3Morning leave to Kandy visit to Dalada Maligawa. Evening visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage over night in Kandy
- Day 4Morning leave to mNuwara Eliya, Heart of the tea country.Visit a tea estate en route.Afternoon sightseeing including the HakgalaBotnical Gardens.Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 5Morning leave to Tissamaharama via Koslanda. Afternoon visit Yala National Park. Overnight at Tissamaharama.
- Day 6Morning leave to Galle the 17th cen Dutch fortified city,sightseeing in Galle. Afternoon proceed to Hikkaduwa. At leisure on the beach. Overnight Hikkaduwa.
- Day 7Morning leave to Colombo. Afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Colombo.
- Day 1Morning leave to Nuwara Eliya heart of the tea country.Misty mountains and emerald tea gardens. Lunch at Kitulgala.Overnight Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 2Morning sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya including Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Proceed to Kandy visiting a tea estate and factory en route.Overnight Kandy.
- Day 3Morning enjoy the Sri Lankan most beautiful living Heritage city .Visit the Dalada Maligawa, the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha. Proceed To Habarana visiting Dambulla Cave Temple en route. Overnight stay in Dambulla / Sigiriya.
- Day 4Morning visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress and proceed to Polonnaruwa. Late afternoon tour of Medieval Capital. Overnight Polonnaruwa.
- Day 5Morning proceed to Trincomalee. At leisure on the beach. Overnight Trico/Nilaveli.
- Day 6Morning sightseeing in Trincomalee.Proceed to Colombo.Overnight in Colombo.
- Day 7Shopping and sightseeing in Colombo.
- Day 1Mornning leave to Anuradapura the first capital in Srilanka 3rd c B.C-8th c A.D visiting Negambo. Afternoon Sightseeing overnight saty in Anuradapura.
- Day 2Morning leave to Polonnaruwa en route visit Mihintale(Cradle of Buddhism)late afternoon tour around the city.
- Day 3Morning leave to Sigiriya. Visit the Rock Fortress belongs to 5th Century A.D. Afternoon proceed to Kandy visiting Dambulla Cave Temple en route Overnight stay in Kandy.
- Day 4Morning visit Dalada Maligawa ,the Sacred tooth Relic of Buddaha. Sightseeing and Shopping in Kandy. Afternoon leave to NuwaraEliya.
- Day 5Morning Sightseeing in NuwaraEliya mist clad enchanting hill resort planned by homesick English tea planters, A visit to a tea estate and Hakgala Botnical Gardens. Afternoon leave to Colombo via Ginigathhena.
- Day 6Morning proceed to Udawalawe National Park via Monaragala. Overnight at Udawalawe
- Day 7Afternoon proceed to Colombo visiting Rathnapura(Gem City) en route.
Design & Developed by beyondlanka